- March 11, 2020
- Posted by: sibservices
- Category: security service company in kolkata
Every morning you read the newspaper or turn on the news channel, you wonder if you are living in a world where strife, disharmony and animosity weigh more than humanity and goodness. Crimes are happening everyday and there seems to be no end to it. Be it in school, workplace, shopping mall or home, there is a constant threat of danger. The criminals are roaming freely waiting for the perfect moment to attack and accomplish their mission to introduce mayhem. Consequences include loss of lives and properties, thereby disrupting all kinds of business operations.
The world has come to a place where uncertainty is a predominant condition; tragedies can occur on any one fine day. Hence, the need for proper security more than before. While it is crucial for all businesses to be informed about this, some industries encounter more difficult challenges in keeping their employees, guests and property safe. In other words, they require a well-integrated corporate security company the most.
Want to know which industries fall into this category? Read on!
1. Healthcare: Surprisingly, hospitals and healthcare facilities are often soft targets for theft and vandalism. For example: distressed patients or family members can intentionally or accidentally harm the property or the medical professionals working there. Also, these places have an extensive stock of expensive drugs which some people may try to steal them. Infant abduction is also a serious security threat. With the help of an efficient security company, hospitals and nursing homes can render better protection. Security guards can keep storage, infant ward and pharmacy areas under strict vigilance, restrict the entry of unidentified people and take the necessary action to mitigate potential threats.
2. Event centers: From business gatherings to informal parties and concerts, event establishments are the final destination to have the multitude swarming in. On a serious note, managing hundreds and thousands of people simultaneously is an arduous task that is far from being done single-handedly. And if the place is overcrowded, checking the CCTV footage is futile since you won’t be able to recognize anything; let alone pinpointing the suspect or criminal. On top of this, if the event requires tickets for entry, some people may try to enter without tickets or permission. Under such circumstances, having an experienced corporate security company can make a huge difference; it provides relief to event organizers and they can concentrate on the other aspects. Being placed in every point of the event center, the well-trained armed and non-armed security guards handle the crowd equanimously. In case of any emergency, they are always prepared to tackle the situation and reduce panic among the attendees.
3. Commercial parking zones: According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, over 10 per cent of property crimes take place in the parking lots. Interestingly, crimes of all degree occur in the parking lots, especially when these areas are a little empty. Thieves trying to steal cars, illegal transaction, molestation or murder, everything can occur here. The main reasons are:
- Lack of sufficient security guards
- Poor illumination
- Inadequate number of CCTV cameras
- Dysfunctional surveillance systems
Engaging an efficient security company is a solution for many security problems occurring in commercial parking lots. The guards will patrol the entire area during both the active and inactive hours, keep cars and people entering and leaving the lot under check and render enhanced protection overall.
Conclusion: The presence of an established corporate security company means half the battle is already won! It provides better protection in the form of constant vigilance, monitoring who is entering and leaving and deterring the possibility of offence in the premises. To know more about our security services, reach us on www.sibservices.in