Performance - we challenge ourselves to improve performance year-on-year and to create long-term sustainability.
Corporate Security is a comprehensive package of solutions that are associated with the security structure, maintenance of monitoring systems and detailed surveillance of those. Security agencies like S&IB offer modern surveillance and monitoring services that range from CCTV camera installation to home security and more. The services offered are not just limited to residential spaces. Commercial places can also avail all our services including CCTV camera monitoring etc. The services can be customized according to specific requirements.
Our Field of Services
S&IB provides an exhaustive band of corporate security-related services. Some of them are listed below:
- Guarding protection duties including executive protection
- Banks & ATM Security
- Corporate & Industrial Security
- Crisis & Disaster Mitigation
- Electronic Security, CCTV and Access Control
- Event Security Management
- House-keeping & Janitorial Services
- Investigation, Verification, BGC and Brand Protection
- Risk Analysis & Loss Prevention
- Women Security / Lady Frisking
- Dog Squad
- Fleet Management
- Security Audit
- Fire Control & Evacuation
- Vault Facilities & Soft Copy Protection
- Landscaping & Horticulture
- Operation & Maintenance of Electro-Mechanical installations
- Pest and Rodent Control
- Payroll Management
- Compliance with all Mandatory, Legal and Statutory Obligations
- Office Support & Manpower Outsourcing
- Security Training
- ATM Cash Replenishment
- ATM Caretaking & Maintenance
- Cash & Cheque pick-up Service
- Cheque Clearing and Encoding
- Payee Name Updation
- Logistics Services
Get to know the answers to some FAQs:
1. How is a CCTV camera installed?
Follow the steps below for CCTV camera installation:
a> Plan the position beforehand and mount the camera. Insert cables in the socket.
b> Keep the DVR within a locked compartment
c> Manage and connect the cables route from the DVR to the camera
d> Keep the power on of the system. You can also avail the help of S&IB.
2. What security is best for home?
Opt for cameras that have a solid in-built resistance to hacking and offer easy reliable monitoring. They should be able to monitor 24-hour over door locks, lights, etc. S&IB provides tried and tested home security. Responsive touch screen, doorbell video, fast response time, cellular backup connection, and compatibility with Google Assistant and Alexa are some added features that one should look for.
3. How long does it take to install a CCTV camera?
The exact duration may vary depending on the construction and size of the house, the location of installation, etc. On average, from 1.5 hours to up to 4 days may be needed for the installation. This estimation is for installing 4 cameras in a newly constructed house. For old houses, generally the installation duration is longer. If new power sockets need to be installed, the time period for that is long too.
4. How can I monitor my CCTV camera?
The exact steps may vary from camera to camera. Download the app or install viewing software from your smartphone. CCTV camera monitoring is easy. The DVR should be connected to the internet. A strong wifi connection acts best. Contact your CCTV camera provider for accurate assistance. S&IB offers a detailed guide to the monitoring of CCTV cameras from anywhere in the world. We also provide demonstration guidance in real-time.