Event Security Services
Performance - we challenge ourselves to improve performance year-on-year and to create long-term sustainability.
The urban life of glitz and glamor is incomplete without PR events and parties. On the whole, various other kinds of personal events like birthdays, weddings, festivals, anniversaries etc. are also happening all the time. High influx of people at these get-togethers poses a security threat. Not only but the completion of these events, wrap up of the functions require specialized levels of involvement. Catering to guests, food, parking, etc. are some other aspects.
Event Management is a broad preview of all these processes and more.
Security management is a crucial subset of event planning.
A sneak peek into our expansive list of offered services
S&IB offers a wide range of event security management services. These are:
- Guarding Duties including Executive Protection
- Bank & ATM Security
- Corporate & Industrial Security
- Crisis & Disaster Mitigation
- Electronic Security, CCTV and Access Control
- Event Security Management
- House-keeping & Janitorial Services
- Investigation, Verification, BGC and Brand Protection
- Risk Analysis & Loss Prevention
- Women Security & Lady Frisking
- Dog Squad
- Fleet Management
- Security Audit
- Fire Control & Evacuation
- Vault Facilities & Soft Copy Protection
- Landscaping & Horticulture
- Operation & Maintenance of Electro-Mechanical installations
- Pest & Rodent Control
- Payroll Management
- Compliance with all Mandatory, Legal and Statutory Obligations
- Office Support and Manpower Outsourcing
- Security Training
- ATM Cash Replenishment
- ATM Caretaking & Maintenance
- Cash & Cheque Pick-up Services
- Cheque Clearing and Encoding
- Updating Payee Name
- Logistics Services
Take a look at some FAQs:
1. What do you mean by Event Management?
At the crux of event management lies the planning of an event. Efficiency is the most important criterion. There are many unknown factors that can make an event go south. An efficient event management plan is one which chalks out the probable wrongs and makes a roadmap to success. Festivals, weddings, conferences, meets, launches, there are endless types of events. Each has its own mode of execution and wrap-up.
2. What are the five areas of Security Management?
There are many aspects of security management. However, the 5 most popular areas are confidentiality, integrity, monitoring, assessment and implementation. In an event, the company has access to a lot of confidential data and objects. The role of security is manifold, besides the obvious protection. In an event, a lot of data is collected. Many people attend an event. Often celebs and high-profile people are involved. Their privacy should always be protected.
3. Why is Electronic Security important?
Installing an electronic system ensures deep level security. Unlike popular belief, it’s cheap also compared to the utilities it offers. Instant updates in real-time is an amazing feature that is especially conducive for events where celebrities and high-profile people are involved. High-level CCTV monitoring and alarm systems have the added benefits of detecting internal thefts and troubleshooting.
4. How is ATM Security necessary?
In recent years, physical attacks, robbery, theft at ATMS have increased. Card skimming is one common way of stealing money from ATMs. Thus, imperative strong security measures are taken to prevent all kinds of theft and robbery. Regular updating, geo tracking, monitoring and heavy alarm systems should be implemented at ATM kiosks to minimize or eliminate such threats for the sake of ATM security.