Best Security Company in Kolkata
Securing Organisations With Total Security Solutions
Electro-mechanical services cover a wide array of maintenance and repairing services. Team S&IB not only provides an exhaustive list of services from the category. But they also provide technical assistance and engineering support for the customers. From earthing services, to electrical repair and maintenance, they have it all.
Categories in offered services:
A> AMC Management
Mostly mechanical maintenance and new installation related services are incorporated
- Water pumps including fire / jockey pumps / chilled water pumps / water treatment / sewage treatment / hi-jet pressure
- Water, reverse osmosis & sewage treatment plants
- Plumbing systems as per p&i arrangements
- Fountain systems.& swimming pool filtration systems multi gym accessories
B> Overall fire extinguisher refilling, repairing and hydraulic testing
C> Rolling shutters & repairing, fitting locks of multifarious nature
Many other equipment are repaired or maintained within this purview such as:
- Structural fabrications of sheds, watch towers,sky-walks, emergency exit stairs,barbed wire fencings, etc
- Stainless steel food processing,chemical processing (liquid) tanks/silos & pressure vessels
- Hi-mast ladders
- Central chilling plants / split and window air-conditioners
D> Electrical maintenance, new installations are also done for
- Elevators and escalators
- Low tension panels
- Air-circuit breaker
- Vacuum circuit breaker
- Oil circuit breaker
- Electrical cabling and ferruling (HT & IT cables)
- MCCB, distribution panels and overall system checking
- Earthing systems ( pertaining to general and chemical systems)
- Repair and maintenance of electrical motors
- Rooftop solar systems and allied products
Check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Different types of electrical earthing?
There are various types of electrical earthing systems. Plate earthing, pipe earthing, rod earthing, neutral earthing and equipment earthing are some of them. In most of them galvanised iron, copper or steel are the components. Each of them is conducted to maximise the utilisation of electricity to the fullest. The duration is also a very critical factor. All the earthing systems ensure the elimination of the risk of fire.
2. What is electrical earthing?
The primary reason for conducting electrical earthing is that it prevents electric shock and short circuiting. It is also effective against overvoltage and saves lives from damage and destruction. Voltage stabilisation can also be achieved through an electrical earthing system. In an electrical earthing, an earth cable, earthing joint, earth plate are used. The earth plate has to be minimum four metres long for conducive electrical earthing.
3. What is electrical maintenance?
Electrical maintenance generally refers to predictive maintenance, monitoring condition of the equipment, repairing existing electrical damages. Condition-based repair works are done. Most professional companies offer a detailed maintenance plan that predominantly analyses the state of the various equipment for a period of time (usually a year). They also offer detailed reports on electrical maintenance works.
4. What are the 4 types of earthing?
The four types of earthing available in India are pipe earthing, marconite earthing, mat earthing and plate earthing. The soil conditions influence the earthing technique to be used. Earthing is a skilled job that can only be performed by seasoned and well-trained professionals. S&IB provides efficient earthing services and other AMC management services at very affordable rates with a disciplined framework.